Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Wars

As I predicted some time ago, wars will break out, and so they have, we are now in a total of three wars, and I see even more coming. Iran is quiet but not still, as they continue to gather strength. Furthermore, other Arab countries are going through major uprisings at this very moment, which will lead to more chaos.

These encounters are costing billions of dollars and that to will add to our problems here in the USA with our economy. All this stems from our weakness and a President, who cannot lead and take control of the problems that we are now experiencing both here and overseas.
Japan is in crises and the last of their problems has yet to be seen. I see more climatic changes, which will bring more disasters yet to come.

I always hated listening to those will call for the end of the world as we know it, but all we have to do is look at what is going on in the world, and it is getting harder to not believe this may be the beginning of worldwide change.

Look within our own country and you can see the many problems the States are having now. Look at our borders, which is so weak violence is pouring in the southern most states.

As a believer in the Tao, which states we are on the decline, which they call the White Sun, which means the beginning of the end of this cycle of life as we know it. Again, I pray I am totally wrong in my assumptions, and if so I will be content to be called any derogatory name people will call me. However, nothing lasts forever, the only thing that does not change is change itself, and that is exactly what we are going through now.

No comments:

Post a Comment