Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan

The disasters that are going on in Japan now are heartbreaking to say the least. As I stated in a past bog this is only the beginning of a series of events that will change the very foundation of the world as we know it. The war's rage on and just when one ends another seems to be ready to start. Look at the Middle East the fighting the disorder, violence the governments are killing their own people, leaders stealing their country blind for financial gain.

The Japanese people are a prime example of what I have been saying about control, disciple and respect. You don't see chaos, even with a lack of food and water people lost and dying. There is not been one report of crowds going wild, stealing or violence. I ask you think of what would happen here if this type of event happened in the USA. I think you can all well see the picture I am painting.. However, Japan financial problems will affect the world in a number of ways that will rock the economy of the world even further.

You have to respect the way the Japanese people maintain civil order, and faith in their leader's even with the massive loss of life and property and personal safety. Look at our country now, crowds of people fighting, disrespect for our leaders. God help us if our lights went out, you would have to be armed to fight off the thieves and protect yourself from personal attack.

The world is changing right before our eyes. I don't believe there is an answer how to stop this change. The wars will grow and spread. The disasters will continue, until people come to their senses, which at this point I don't see happening. I pray I am totally wrong, but so far sadly I don't think so. My prayers are with the people of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment