Thursday, April 14, 2011

Religion

People often ask me what religion I follow, and my answer is, parts of all of them.

It is my belief Religions tend to divide more then join people together. Just look at the state of the world now, and you can see the division, and it has been this way since the beginning of recorded time.

Most people think their way is the only way to salvation, and there is no telling people any different. It would be futile to try.

My view is all Religions have some merit in some way, even for those who say, they believe in nothing but life and death and nothing more. I am not trying to give any answers to who is right and who is wrong. That answer can only come from your own heart.


I find good and bad in everything. However, this statement can only bring up the question, as to what is good and what is bad? Again, defining these terms can only come from your own way of thinking.

To arrive at the right answers let me ask you this question. If you were the only person alive or that ever lived in the whole world, with no history to fall back on and nobody else to tell you anything about life and death, good or bad, what conclusions would you come to about life? Chances are, the answers you came up with would be the right one.

Enough said.....

No comments:

Post a Comment